Oracle Developer - EBS (Financial/HR)
|Title:||Oracle Developer - EBS (Financial/HR)|
DescriptionThe Oracle EBS Developer shall perform the following tasks related to supporting the client’s Oracle E-Business Suite:
Ongoing maintenance of Oracle Applications shall include:
- Support Business Analysts/Systems Analysts in working SR issues with Oracle.
- Test and coordinate end user testing of patches to fix issues encountered.
- Work service tickets and IMACs based on priority.
- Writes expert technical documentation to be used as training and reference materials for System Analysts as well as other IT staff.
- Creates, debugs and runs SQL scripts to conduct data analysis, accuracy validation and data maintenance.
- Provides expert level knowledge, skill and experience to other Systems Analysts, IT Infrastructure Specialists, application super users and IT management;
- Attend Functional and Technical Oracle meetings as directed.
- Provides quality assurance relating to code changes, analysis, design, requirements and development
The consultant must provide clear and precise documentation of any changes made and present documentation for review. This includes detail steps outlined for fixes within resolution portion of tickets worked.
Minimum of 5 years of experience.
Oracle EBS Projects, Financial and HR module experience
Framework, AME, workflow builder and forms personalization.
C# - Nice to have
C++ - Nice to have
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications