Enterprise Infrastructure Architect
|Title:||Enterprise Infrastructure Architect|
DescriptionEnterprise Infrastructure Architect
- Responsible for analyzing business/technical requirements and engineering infrastructure solutions by leveraging technology guidelines.
- Responsible for designing solutions, aligned with client standards and target architecture, for projects initiated by supported line of business
- Assists project team with Requirements and Technical Design Specifications completion
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates infrastructure needs
- Develops technical designs to meet project requirements
- Works with Infrastructure SME resources as needed, ensuring that end-to-end infrastructure design is completed
- Presents design, completes updates as needed
- Partners with project team to complete required specification document and partners with PM to document implementation tasks for the project
- Responsible for ensuring that the solution:
- Addresses all business, system and non-functional requirements with infrastructure impact.
- Flushes out and solves environment, capacity, and standard issues
- Aligns with managed platform standards
- Proven experience in developing IT infrastructure Solutions as a Lead Engineer/Analyst/Architect.
- Experience in IT Infrastructure implementation or life cycle development.
- Experience in in managing IT infrastructure delivery and support.
- Experience with Microsoft .Net, services oriented architecture, ERP, n-tier, custom development and multi-year initiatives.
- Experience across Data, Application, Technology and Process Domains
- Work with data, server, storage, network and application team to design IT solutions that comply with internal, customer and federal security (ITAR, EAR, SOX, PCI) requirements.
- Experience in Infrastructure Compliance, backup/recovery, business continuity, and monitoring
- Excellent communications skills, must have the ability to articulate complicated concepts in to terms that others can understand.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Must a have the ability to work with senior executives on a regular basis
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Management or Similar Technical Field
- ITIL Certification preferred
- Microsoft, Cisco, other Infrastructure Certifications preferred
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications