SQL Server BI Developer
|Title:||SQL Server BI Developer|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
DescriptionSQL Server Business Intelligence Developer with the following skills.
Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 7+ years of experience working with Microsoft Technologies and hands-on SQL Server 2005/2008 R2 architecture and development experience. The candidate must also have extensive experience working with SharePoint Business Intelligence and general knowledge of Collaboration and Content Management.
• SharePoint Server Administration and Business Intelligence
• Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack (SQL Server, MS Office and SharePoint)
• SQL Server Administration, logical and physical design
• T-SQL, database design concepts, views, stored procedures, CLR procedures
• SQL Server Reporting Services - .NET report projects, dataset schema design
• Analysis Services – OLAP, cube design and data mart concepts. Have experience with OLAP, MOLAP and ROLAP
• Data warehouse experience
• Good oral and written communication skills and a positive attitude
• Must be goal-oriented and pro-active
• Experience with SDLC concepts
• Must be a great team player and ready to work in a dynamic environment
• Must have a great sense of humor and personable
Nice to have:
• PowerPivot Service for SharePoint
• Visio Service for SharePoint
• PerformancePoint Service for SharePoint
• BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications