Hands on Solution Architect with development experience in applications, information or infrastructure domains
Broad knowledge across key architecture domains (portal, app, data, infrastructure, integration/middleware, security)
Knowledge of core technologies, including open standards, database, and integration technologies
Architecture organizational design, governance development (standards, guidelines, compliance processes, review boards, etc)
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) design and governance development
Experience with Microsoft Technology stack preferred
Experience working in the education industry or comparable experience working in consulting role in the education services organization is a plus
Experience in developing solution offerings and capabilities preferred. Demonstrated history of partnering with other business and IT advisory practices to develop an integrated go-to-market approach
Demonstrated ability to bring order to ambiguous situations; candidates must be able to document a issues and requirements, and through concrete analysis and insights, determine root causes and develop improvement plans
- Lead and coordinate development efforts on client engagements, specific experience developing applications/systems architectures, information architectures, and infrastructure architectures.
- Provide direction for approaches to broad architectural concerns impacting various areas of client's business and translate corporate strategy into conceptual level architectural requirements
- Facilitate discussions with technical and business subject-matter resources to document requirements, establish a vision, and articulate alternatives for future state enterprise architectures across various architecture domains
- Manage engagement teams and provide technical leadership in the assessment, design, and management of successful IT improvement programs in collaboration with clients.
- Build trusted relationships as a strategic technology advisor with clients, and work internally across advisory teams to help bring clients the most comprehensive, end-to-end business and IT transformation services to effectively address their business challenges.
- Collaborate with other members of their engagement teams to plan engagements and develop project plans and work programs, timelines, risk assessments, and other planning documents.
Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex information systems and technology organizations.