|Location:||Phoenix, AZ 85007|
DescriptionDLH Consulting has an immediate opening for a UI/UX Developer. This position can be direct-hire, contract-to-hire or contract.
Candidates MUST be current residents of the State of Arizona to be considered.
- User Interface/Graphics – visualization and development (>5Y)
- Prototype/Wireframes/Mockup (>5Y)
- Education domain experience – (>1Y)
- Understanding of requirements
- Understanding of business processes
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Work well within a team environment
- Familiar with Agile development
- Has demonstrated experience as a UI/UX Designer on large scale web-based software development product/projects.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the goals and practices of the business unit and work to design an logical UI to accomplish business and audience goals.
- Lead an iterative UX process across multiple concurrent products.
- Create wireframe and prototype designs, and work with the necessary project designated teams to turn them into polished products.
- Understand business processes and functional requirements to be able to visualize and develop the user interface requirements
- Provide a branding for the software applications and/or products
- Develop graphic elements as required
- Develop and implement user interface standards
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group